Best tool so far...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one that happened to the other foremans son on the job I've been on for the last few months. I didn't take the pics so sorry for them being sideways. He went plowing into a spot where we had dumped some wet dirt and down he went lol. Sorry for the off topic
Best tool so far... Best tool so far...

I hope that my new toy will be of use for firewood (and a lot of other things)
Um, that should go well with your fallout shelter and Humvee.
I just passed up a good deal on an ol Sherman tank a few weeks back myself.;lol

Well half ton trucks and wheelers weren't getting anywhere plus broken straps and chains galore so called in a local tow service. The cable on their winch snapped but eventually got it out. Made a nice watering hole in the process...
Best tool so far...
Best tool so far...
Best tool so far...

Good to see you got it out. Happens to the best of us lol

I did the same thing last year. Here is a timber jack 450 skidder I burried.

Attachments

• Best tool so far...
    Screenshot_2014-12-29-16-40-54.png
    664.2 KB · Views: 172
Wow that's in there good. Glad to see I'm not the only one who tends to get stuff stuck. Just means I need something bigger than a skidsteer I guess - if there's something bigger than the one stuck its not as big a deal. Hopefully my wife agrees...

Reactions: duramaxman05
Close runner up for best tool is old tires for splitting. Probably 3x the efficiency not having to pick up each piece multiple times. Can't recall the post where I saw that but thanks to whoever shared that. Lotta splitting to do. ..

Best tool so far...
Best tool so far...

Reactions: duramaxman05
Status
Not open for further replies.