BEST VALUE WOOD PELLETS

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parcero2012

Mar 25, 2011
Putnam County, NY
Home And Hearth In Cortlandt Manor NY is selling a pellet called:
Best Value @ 239.00 per ton
Has anybody ever heard or used this pellet before?

Any Input Would be appreciated....

No, but maybe you can grab a couple bags and do some testing before the weather gets too warm? Pics of the bags, and info on them might shed light on where they're from. Most likely a private label, re-bagged pellet.

I agree, sounds like bad pellets in a pretty bag with a cool name. Gotta watch out for those, they will cause you nothing but problems and disappointment. But certainly try before you buy if you would like to see how they burn. Few bags first.

I will pick up three bags of Currans and BEST VALUE over the weekend and see how they burn along with pics and a review.

I thought the Hearth and Homes were mostly franchised via Mike Rupp at Empire Distributing and needed to buy the "Empire" pellets thru their channels. Do I have this wrong?

Franks said:
I thought the Hearth and Homes were mostly franchised via Mike Rupp at Empire Distributing and needed to buy the "Empire" pellets thru their channels. Do I have this wrong?
The name of this place is "Homes & Hearth", not Hearth & Homes.....independant stove shop, AFAIK.

Status
Not open for further replies.