Better re-think my firewood plan :)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Lakeside

Minister of Fire
Feb 6, 2009
Mike's World
After seeing this ad on the internet , I think I am going to re-think my plans to split and burn my rounds.

I could be sitting on a gold mine.

2019-07-11 12_39_17-Wayfair.com - Online Home Store for Furniture, Decor, Outdoors & More.png

Heck they are on sale too.

2019-07-11 12_52_58-Loon Peak Tustin Cowboy Stump End Table _ Wayfair.png

and then there are the Swedish candles as well.

Or you could go for the magic of the $300 Edenpure.

But we'll need to come up with unique catchy names "like loon peak tustin cowboy stump table, pffft, I can do better, or that's tough to beat", create web sites, add glowing descriptions with a bunch of fake reviews, and maybe develope a product line. It all gets so complicated.

Last edited:
If you are like me , you to most likely went to the school of hard knocks. Some people just think outside the box and know how to make lemon aid when life gives them lemons. Check out this lady and her moose poop art.

upload_2019-7-12_19-18-10.png

upload_2019-7-12_19-18-10.png

Reactions: Jan Pijpelink
If you are like me , you to most likely went to the school of hard knocks. Some people just think outside the box and know how to make lemon aid when life gives them lemons. Check out this lady and her moose poop art.

View attachment 245666

View attachment 245666

That's funny, they were talking about it on a local radio station one day and I was in stitches.

Reactions: Lakeside
Out in Forks, WA I saw a sign for “Twilight Firewood”. I believe the series of books were set there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk