Big thanks to all of you on this site

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhalligan

Aug 28, 2009
Central CT
I just wanted to give a big thanks to this website and its members. We have spent the last month shopping for a fireplace insert and have come back here time and time again to read the forums and reviews. You have been a great source of knowledge that really helped not only with our stove decision, but with dealing with sales people and weeding out the bs from the truth. We are picking up our Jotul C550 tomorrow morning - cant wait - should be a big change from the old riteway in the basement!!

Thanks again!!!

I couldn't agree more - the knowledge and advice that I have gained from everyone here has been amazing.

Thanks go first to Craig Issod, who conceived of and constructed the site and maintains it. Additional thanks, of course, to all the members who contribute...that's what it's all about. Well, that and the Hokey Pokey, of course. Rick

Ditto to a great site. I'm past my first anniversary and well educated on a heat source I said I'd never own!

RhalInCt said:
I just wanted to give a big thanks to this website and its members. We have spent the last month shopping for a fireplace insert and have come back here time and time again to read the forums and reviews. You have been a great source of knowledge that really helped not only with our stove decision, but with dealing with sales people and weeding out the bs from the truth. We are picking up our Jotul C550 tomorrow morning - cant wait - should be a big change from the old riteway in the basement!!

Thanks again!!!

We're all in this together . . . as Fossil mentioned, a special thanks goes out to Craig whom I believe maintains this site as a true labor of love . . . and of course the members who contribute by starting threads, replying to threads, etc.

Of course, the only true way you can thank us for the help is by posting a picture of the Jotul when it is installed . . . either that or by baking us all brownies and delivering them to each one of the 1,000 plus members here at hearth.com. ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.