Birthday Gift From My Susi

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

katwillny

Its a few weeks late but with all going on during the holidays she decided to do more research. She always knew I liked taking pictures so she got me a Nikon that I have been wanting for some years. it started out with the D3100 and since the D3200 came out, I have been reading about it and apparently she was paying attention. Today I was in the back splitting and stacking and she calls me in and is holding the box. My wife is the best.

Attachments

• Camera.JPG
    Camera.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 123
Yep.... Better keep her :)

We have 2 Nikons, and I only expect the best pics from you ;)

I still use my phone because the Wife is the SLR expert :( (so my pics still suck)

Snap away my friend. You have beautiful machine there.

I plan to be out tomorrow taking pictures about town and of our mountain and creeks. yes she is a keeper, after 15 years and to kids Id say she is.

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Happy Birthday, and nice camera Katwillny! I'm a big Nikon fan myself going back to the days of the all manual 35mm gems. All the photos I've been posting here are shot with a D7000. Give that gal a big birthday squeeze for me tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.