BK Ashford 30 install - one last hurdle

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Unfortunately that masonry wall ends about 9 inches from the left side of the snout so it seems I'll need something. I'd love it if that wasn't the case.

Unfortunately that masonry wall ends about 9 inches from the left side of the snout so it seems I'll need something. I'd love it if that wasn't the case.
Yes you are right you would need that to be 12"

I see. Didn't know that was a combustible wall to the left.

So there’s only 9” beside the snout to a combustible wall? Is the body of the Tee insulated just like the rest of the liner? If not, then you are just fixing part of the issue by putting a proper thimble in.