Phil Do's fire. Posted By Phil Do's fire., Dec 23, 2017 at 7:34 AM

1. Phil Do's fire.

Phil Do's fire.
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Dec 16, 2012
    Loc:
    Hyde Park, NY
    Sad to say but true. A friend of mine stopped by our local pellet supply and owner stated Blazer that produced a great Doug fir pellet is out of business. My friend of mine grabbed the last of there supply!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. devilsbullet

devilsbullet
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 20, 2014
    Loc:
    vancouver, wa
    Western Oregon wood products( their original parent company) went under. I think the name is staying( dunno about quality) through forest energy corporation. Dunno if sold out, or a bankruptcy restructuring

3. Phil Do's fire.

Phil Do's fire.
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Dec 16, 2012
    Loc:
    Hyde Park, NY
    Good to know. Hope they don't end up like the Okie's company going bankrupt and another company now producing crappy pellets in the same facilities ( Northern Warmth)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. MtDew

MtDew
    Burning Hunk 2.
    NULL

Oct 4, 2013
    Loc:
    Perkasie, PA
    Both Oakies and Northern Warmth do not produce pellets. All they do is buy someone else's pellets in bulk and rebag with the Oakie or Northern Warmth name on the bags.

Blazers were done last year, Any Blazers that are/were for sale this year was left over old stock.

5. devilsbullet

devilsbullet
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 20, 2014
    Loc:
    vancouver, wa
    just bought some yesterday, I'll have to keep an eye out next year. Maybe forest energy went belly up too, I just can't find anything on it.

6. jackhammer

jackhammer
    Burning Hunk 2.
    NULL

Aug 21, 2015
    Loc:
    western ma
    Good to know, thanks for posting.

7. Phoenix Hatchling

Phoenix Hatchling
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Dec 26, 2012
    Loc:
    New Fairfield, CT
    Always found Northern Warmth to burn wicked hot. Small size pellets feed densely with no jams. Chunky ash, but no clinkers and an easy clean.