Blueflames

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WOODBUTCHER

Minister of Fire
ahhhhhh blueflames at 550 degrees........

JOTUL F500 Oslo

Hmm hears the picture that didnt post

Attachments

• oslo2.jpg
    oslo2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,086
Mike.......nice Jotul insert ! hows the winter over there....supposed to be in the 50's next few days here.

Winter, what winter? I feel like I moved down to North Carolina... which is fine with me!

Yeah, I love the insert, best thing to make it into the home in years.
Where are you located? Up here its about 50 degrees or so right now, pretty windy though. I'm on an "evening burn" schedule because of the temperatures... I burn form 5PM to dawn, with the last load of wood going in at 11PM.

-- Mike

I'm located in Northeast CT .....about 50 here with high winds. Burning at night also.........I cant remeber the last time the ground wasnt frozen by January.......the loggers cant skid......the famers cant spread the fields......I just hope winter doesnt finally arrive for easter and we have a short spring......

WOODBUTCHER said:
I'm located in Northeast CT .....about 50 here with high winds. Burning at night also.........I cant remeber the last time the ground wasnt frozen by January.......the loggers cant skid......the famers cant spread the fields......I just hope winter doesnt finally arrive for easter and we have a short spring......

So you're just north of me then, I'm due south of Niantic or Old Lyme.
Hey, the way we're going, there's not going to be any snow for the first 2 weeks of January... no complaints here, even if we do get a soggy March.

-- Mike

Mike,
I'm located right in Pomfret Ctr..........suposed to be 61 on Saturday OMG ! we have to be setting records soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.