Bought my last ton for the winter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SXIPro

Minister of Fire
Sep 28, 2009
Northern MA
With the install of the heat pump and high efficiency furnace along with decent propane rates and ridiculous pellet prices, the Harman will now be delegated for use as ambiance for whenever the wife wants to have a glass of wine and snuggle(or fill in your own verb)by the fire. And considering her libido, 50 bags of pellets will suffice.

Dead man walking!!:)

Reactions: SXIPro
Last Ton ? I haven't bought my first yet !

Reactions: Cory S
I last bought pellets 9 months ago.

Reactions: Funnydirt14
With the install of the heat pump and high efficiency furnace along with decent propane rates and ridiculous pellet prices, the Harman will now be delegated for use as ambiance for whenever the wife wants to have a glass of wine and snuggle(or fill in your own verb)by the fire. And considering her libido, 50 bags of pellets will suffice.

Alright, I was waiting for someone else to ask but no, so I guess I will. Does your wife prefer hardwood or softwood.........................pellets? :eek:

Alright, I was waiting for someone else to ask but no, so I guess I will. Does your wife prefer hardwood or softwood.........................pellets? :eek:

I'm ducking into my bomb shelter, this could get bad LOL !

Sitting on 65 bags...from last year.

"........... And considering her libido, 50 bags of pellets will suffice."

Isn't married life great!

"........... And considering her libido, 50 bags of pellets will suffice."

Isn't married life great!
How do you cure a nymphomaniac????.......You marry her.

Reactions: tony_l
Status
Not open for further replies.