Brand new Regency Classic i2450 insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Dave Fawcett

Nov 8, 2020
Maple Ridge BC Canada
What a beautiful appliance to start off, when they named this model “classic” they got it right. Classic esthetic and solid design, hits that medium sized insert/stove right on the bullseye. Very little needed to break in/condition this unit and I’ve learned a lot about it’s operation idiosyncrasies over the last ten days. I burn very reliable maple from my local guy. I spent a lot of time researching all the available stock and was happy that Regency is based less than half hour drive from my home. My install company/dealer was not as easy to deal with and their reviews reflected that but in the end the unit was delivered installed and inspected all told took a week after initial install day to receive all parts that were missing on install day. Mask is called Elder Sasquatch by coast Salish artist I have learned quite a bit from reading posts on this site.
Metro Vancouver BC Canada
Brand new Regency Classic i2450 insert

Reactions: marty319
Nice looking unit
Thanks I spent a lot of time learning about four different models easily available here in BC and I believe I chose very wisely. I even had a week to play with a Pacific Energy stove prior to my decision on this brand and model. My salesperson was great at the Yakity yak and their knowledge was spot on. But as a business I give them a below par score.Brand new Regency Classic i2450 insert

My Regency stove is fantastic and the company has been excellent to deal with. I've had a couple of warranty issues and they have taken care of them quickly and easily.