bye bye steelers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHN BOY

Minister of Fire
Sep 20, 2012
Western Mountains ,NC
Well looks like the steelers will be in the basement . .Gonna be a long season for Big ben . Bengals made a great comeback today agaisnt greenbay and the ravens looked really good agaisnt the texans .

Go colts...

Yah, the 9rs are in the tank with the Steelers.

I will have to change my hat from the 49rs to the Hawks. I live between them...

Reactions: JOHN BOY
I just love when the Steelers tank.
Ben is a big feline. And drops the ball more than Vick even.;-)

Reactions: StihlHead
Tanked last year, but they've been on a heckuva run for a decade +. They are the the worst team with 6 superbowls ;)

The deathnell was DeCastro jumping on Pouncy's leg. His new hat says "Free Ligaments";lol
Now I can concentrate on the amazing buccos and hopefully healthy Pens.

Right up there with the Giants and soon to be Eagles after they get tromped again by Denver this weekend, plenty of others at the bottom ;)

Right up there with the Giants and soon to be Eagles after they get tromped again by Denver this weekend, plenty of others at the bottom ;)
Ouch. Ye of little faith. Go Eagles!:cool:

Vikings against the Steelers this weekend, both 0 and 3, who's is 0 and 4 after the game?

The offense personnel & the offensive coordinator don't get along.
Nor does the type of offense he wants to run match the player personnel.
Wasn't he fired from Kansas City? That says he didn't do well there either.

Todd Haley should have been replaced after last year.
# 1 in defense in 2012 but didn't make the payoffs. Might be some information there
that that Tomlin could use to see where the teams weaknesses are.
Maybe the offense needs some changes. ? ? ?
Big Ben has 2 super bowl rings, it's hard to say his style of play is the reason for the poor offense.

We'll see if Tomlin is a good coach now.
The Cower super bowl team is all but gone, his rebuilding will tell the tale.
IMO, his choice in offensive coordinator is a poor one.

Well hell, the Eagles are still in second place with 1 win LOL.
Says much about our division.
And for the record... I did not use the word Feline.
My word of choice rhymed with Wussy!!!!!!!!

They are the the worst team with 6 superbowls ;)

LOL! My boys have gone out to see them practice at St. Vincent's in Latrobe a number of times. Me, I'm a fair weather football fan. If its interesting or important, I'll catch pieces of a game. Otherwise I'd rather be out in the woods or reading a book.

And for the record... I did not use the word Feline. My word of choice rhymed with Wussy!!!!!!!!
Not the 1st time it has been changed;)

Vikings against the Steelers this weekend, both 0 and 3, who's is 0 and 4 after the game?

I think Steelers beat the Vikes 16-6 (superbowl 9's score)
l Checked the listings - evidently I get a bye week from watching my 0 and three-lers

Last edited:
LOL! My boys have gone out to see them practice at St. Vincent's in Latrobe a number of times. Me, I'm a fair weather football fan. If its interesting or important, I'll catch pieces of a game. Otherwise I'd rather be out in the woods or reading a book.

Nice campus - went there as a boy and got to hang out with the greats. My dad and his buddies befriended the kicker, Roy Gerela on the golf course. The "Gerela's Gorrilas" as they called themselves were on hand when the Steelers beat the Vikes to win their first bowl.

Last edited:
Just saw this on Facespace LOL....Gonna be a Loooong season

stinkbugs.jpg

The Vikes take the 0 and 3 bowl, at least the steelers have had all sorts of changes on their team to explain some of the problems, the Vikes should be a better team I would think.

The Steelers actually made the Vikings defense look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.