Came across something funny!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buc White

Sep 13, 2012
Connecticut
This is an actual post on c-list.

"My pellet stove is broken and I have all of these leftover pellets. It should be enough for an entire winter! 15 bags, 40 pounds each bag, or 600 pounds. $75 takes all. I can't deliver it, so you have to have a way to get it home. I will only take cash. Please call me if you are seriously interested (xxx) xxx-xxxx . Leave a message if I am not home and I will return your call. Thanks."

If you lived in Florida that would be enough for a winter!

I bet their stove is not broken either. It is probably packed full of ash and won't run! May you could get a good deal on a used stove at the same time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

they don't even say what brand pellets! a true pellet pig would want to know that upfront before even thinking of touching them at $5 per bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.