Can anyone identify this Finnish Stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Inner Light

Jul 30, 2019
Northern Europe
Hello,

After my mother passed away I inherited her home in Northern Scandinavia.
In the house is a completely new Finnish ceramic wood stove in loose component parts which still need to be assembled.
Since I cannot find a manual or know the product model or manufacturer, I hope anybody here can help to identify this stove by the help of this picture that my mother once send years ago when she bought it second hand of an internet seller.
Hope to identify this stove so it can be put to good use.
Thank you for any help given!

Finse keramische houtkachel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a good looking stove. Never seen anything like it here in America.

Sorry to hear about your mom's passing. That is a beautiful looking stove. It would be great to learn more about it and to hear how it works for you once it is assembled and burning.

Sorry to hear about your mom's passing. That is a beautiful looking stove. It would be great to learn more about it and to hear how it works for you once it is assembled and burning.
Thank you for your condolence.
I will post about the process of assembling and installing and how it functions when it needs to keep us warm in the cold of the Scandinavian winter.