Can I join the wood hoarder's club now?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rudysmallfry

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Milford, CT
This chick did it! Thanks to the help of you guys on the purchase and use of my new chainsaw, I was able to get my pile of wood down to size that I scrounged over the winter. I'm a big girl now. () Hope these pics work.

Attachments

• before-wood.jpg
    before-wood.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 239
  • wood.jpg
    wood.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 227
It's an addiction. Fortunately it's a bit healthier than many of the traditional vices!

Well done.

This chick did it! Thanks to the help of you guys on the purchase and use of my new chainsaw, I was able to get my pile of wood down to size that I scrounged over the winter. I'm a big girl now. () Hope these pics work.

Well done! Don't stop now!

Reactions: blujacket and ScotO
Good job!
Looks to be splitting time :)

Nice job, Girl Friend !!!

Cute wood panther, too :)

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Sadly my partner has been gone for 7 years. I still keep her picture there cuz she loved the snow so much. It's nice to see her enjoying it. I did attempt to split it all, but some of the bigger cherry and the stuff with multiple heads is laughing at me. I figured I'll let dry out in the baking sun for a few weeks and take my revenge.

Time for a splitter.

Sorry about your buddy.

That will serve you well. You go girl.

Sadly my partner has been gone for 7 years. I still keep her picture there cuz she loved the snow so much. It's nice to see her enjoying it. I did attempt to split it all, but some of the bigger cherry and the stuff with multiple heads is laughing at me. I figured I'll let dry out in the baking sun for a few weeks and take my revenge.
If those crazy spits are not too big or wide, burn them as is.....good going...

Status
Not open for further replies.