Canadian source for 4 inch pipe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

wigwag

Jul 9, 2021
Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Hi. I am trying to find 4 inch single wall stove pipe for a little boat stove I am installing in my cabin. I've googled, but can't find anywhere in Canada that has this, and the American shipping costs are prohibitive. Can anyone point me to a source?
Thanks!

Hi. I am trying to find 4 inch single wall stove pipe for a little boat stove I am installing in my cabin. I've googled, but can't find anywhere in Canada that has this, and the American shipping costs are prohibitive. Can anyone point me to a source?
Thanks!
How big is the cabin? Are you sure a tiny stove like that will provide enough heat?

Normally a good commercial marine supplies store will have this or sometimes the manufacturer sells it on their website. An alternative is to upsize with a 4" x5" increaser and use the more available 5" pipe.

What stove is this for?