Can't find 160° Convection Fan Sensor - Enviro

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
The black wire coming out of the motor going to the white is the commonn for all the motors. The one connected to the purple that goes to the molex connector is the “Hot” feed. If it has no other connection between the motor and molex, it’s supposed to (going buy the schematic) so it is actually bypassing a nonexistent 160::F sensor. So its either the wrong board or the board is damaged.

Reactions: johneh and Mt Bob
The black wire coming out of the motor going to the white is the commonn for all the motors. The one connected to the purple that goes to the molex connector is the “Hot” feed. If it has no other connection between the motor and molex, it’s supposed to (going buy the schematic) so it is actually bypassing a nonexistent 160::F sensor. So its either the wrong board or the board is damaged.
I'm going tonight a replacement board tomorrow. I'm thinking a chip is not telling the relay to send power to the fan.

I'm going tonight a replacement board tomorrow. I'm thinking a chip is not telling the relay to send power to the fan.
Before you do,you said your old panel had 1 fuse,your wiring diagram shows 2 fuses,and you put in the panel with multiple more fuses.I think your stove got the wrong diagram sticker slapped on it,it happens.I left you the link about the updated panels,sometimes both have to be replaced.I recommend you do some research before throwing more parts at it.ESES still has a free stove help line(but they prefer you purchase from them),and some very smart stove people.And Don,at East Coast Hearth,goes the xtra mile.

Reactions: Ssyko
Before you do,you said your old panel had 1 fuse,your wiring diagram shows 2 fuses,and you put in the panel with multiple more fuses.I think your stove got the wrong diagram sticker slapped on it,it happens.I left you the link about the updated panels,sometimes both have to be replaced.I recommend you do some research before throwing more parts at it.ESES still has a free stove help line(but they prefer you purchase from them),and some very smart stove people.And Don,at East Coast Hearth,goes the xtra mile.
Ok. Thanks much.