Castle Serenity at Family Farm and Home for $699

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonkman

Burning Hunk
Nov 11, 2015
West Michigan
Hi All,

I was out yesterday and stopped in at a Family Farm and Home by me and they had the Castle Serenity for $699. I don't see it on their web site so maybe if you call your local store and see if they have one for that price. FFH are in Michigan, Indiana and Ohio (near the border of Pennsylvania). Heck of a deal.

Reactions: bags
Wow heck of a deal, Tractor supply had it this week for 799

How would y'all rate the Serenity?
Not a whole lot of experience but had a Whitfield for 5 yrs, Englander for 3 yrs, presently have a Quadra Fire CB2600 in the house for 6 years and a Serenity in my shop for the second season and the Serenity is by far my favorite for output, ease of maintenance and cost. I recommend it highly. YMMV

Reactions: rich2500
Wish I could get one up here for that price :(

How would y'all rate the Serenity?

The Serenity stoves get good reviews and many happy campers here have them. IMO they are a great bang for the buck. Even better when you can score a new one for $700 - $800 bucks.

Plug Castle Serenity into the search bar above and read up. They have been discussed here in length and detail. Also read reviews on sites that sell them like Home Depot etc; I have seen very good reviews on them and will likely buy on myself when the need arises.

They operate and clean simply and people here that have experience with them rave about them. For the buy in costs they are a serious contender in the pellet burning world.

Reactions: rich2500
Status
Not open for further replies.