CB1200i installed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

VintageGal

Mar 25, 2022
NorCal
Brand new. First fire. I'm pretty excited. It's so quiet! Installed the fresh air intake using the ash dump. Block off plate and new liner. Thermostat in the hallway. Looks like I'm finally going to be able to sleep through the night and wake up to a warm house 🔥👍

IMG_20220510_141831673.jpg IMG_20220510_161330868.jpg

Reactions: Don2222
Brand new. First fire. I'm pretty excited. It's so quiet! Installed the fresh air intake using the ash dump. Block off plate and new liner. Thermostat in the hallway. Looks like I'm finally going to be able to sleep through the night and wake up to a warm house 🔥👍

View attachment 295435 View attachment 295436
The CB1200 is one of the very best pellet stoves I ever worked on. Enjoy :)

Reactions: VintageGal
Looks great! Enjoy those warm mornings well rested!

Reactions: VintageGal
The CB1200 is one of the very best pellet stoves I ever worked on. Enjoy :)
There's an ever so slight harmonic vibration. But I call that my alien communication device LOL I guess they've been manufacturing this model for a couple of decades? I'm glad you're here to help others, thank you ☺️

Looks great! Enjoy those warm mornings well rested!
I have the two stoves now: wood and pellet. Had them both installed within a month of each other. When I bought the house 10 years ago, that's what was already here. I just upgraded. I think I'll be warm now ☺️