Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Dec 19, 2009
    Loc:
    Eastern Ontario
    Kind of dangerous with all that loose clothing
    But good for her
    Praise the lord and pass the chain saw

Lone_Gun, TreePointer and Tom123 like this.
  3. TreePointer

TreePointer
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Sep 22, 2010
    Loc:
    Western PA
    Watch this other video of her and make sure to pay attention at the 1:33 mark. I admire the effort, but that chain is so dull (and maybe out of b&c oil) that it's making no chips and actually causing black friction burns on the wood!

4. WoodyIsGoody

WoodyIsGoody
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Jan 16, 2017
    Loc:
    PNW
    Maybe the Devil is in the details?

I heard that, thanks to her new found popularity on Youtube, she is planning to run a multi-course Chainsaw Disaster Seminar next month.

Saturday October 7, 6:00 AM: Bowsaw Basics-Learning basic bowsaw techniques and how to transfer them to increase speed and efficiency of your chainsaw.
    Saturday October 14, 6:00 AM: Basic Chainsaw Maintenance-Learn how to sharpen your chain (and your skills) with the power of prayer. Also, learn how to make bar and chain lube using nothing more than holy water.
    Saturday October 21, 6:00 AM: Holy Smokes - You'll learn how to harness your inner spirituality to remain focused on the task at hand for long periods without becoming disillusioned. Students gifted with super-natural powers of concentration may be rewarded with holy smoke.
    Saturday October 28, 8:00 PM: Chainsaw Fire Safety - Spiritual chain sawing can unleash incredible power. You may find your work catching on fire. This course is held at night to better observe the incredible power of spiritual sawing.

5. TreePointer

TreePointer
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Sep 22, 2010
    Loc:
    Western PA
    If I lived in the area, I'd donate a bench vise, some good filing kits, and some sharpening and sawing lessons. It was painful to watch that saw RUB through the wood. Good on her, though. We need more people who care enough to jump into the fire when the community is in need.

6. lsucet

lsucet
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

May 14, 2015
    Loc:
    San Ysidro, New Mexico
    Woody, I am sorry but there is something I don't get. Is it her or are you planning the seminar.;lol

Lone_Gun likes this.
  7. TreePointer

TreePointer
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Sep 22, 2010
    Loc:
    Western PA
    The spirit is willing, but the saw is dull.

WoodyIsGoody and Lone_Gun like this.
  8. Rickb

Rickb
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 24, 2012
    Loc:
    St.Louis
    It was on the news here. My wife looked at me and said "its a chain saw... you shouldnt have to actually saw at it." I laughed and said I wasnt gunna tell the nun how to do it "right". First because shes a nun. And second cause she had a freaking chain saw! Was pretty funny.

iamlucky13, Tom123 and Lone_Gun like this.
  9. Prof

Prof
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Oct 18, 2011
    Loc:
    Western PA
    Her hand placement and sawing motion were making me cringe as well as the dull saw. My wife accused me of being nuts for noticing such things. I just said that it is important to not get into a bad habit ;-)

Lone_Gun and TreePointer like this.
  10. TreePointer

TreePointer
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Sep 22, 2010
    Loc:
    Western PA
    Outstanding corn!
    ;lol