Christmas in August.

EODMSgt

Feeling the Heat
Dec 11, 2018
White Mountain Region, NH
Ok, I had to pay for it...and I had to pick it up...but it's here and that's what matters. Going to make life a lot easier on the property.

Wish I was still active duty. I could probably have written this off as some kind of anti-rioter/protestor device.

EA 60 Wicked Root Rake Grapple.

20200803_151613.jpg 20200803_151629.jpg

Hmmmm that could be fun to play with ..

Reactions: EODMSgt

SpaceBus

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2018
Downeast Maine
Nice grapple! Looks like a nicer version of my Titan Attachments grapple with serrated teeth. I think I use mine every time I get on the tractor.

peakbagger

Minister of Fire
Jul 11, 2008
Northern NH
I expect you need some horsepower for that beast? Impressive nevertheless.

I run into it frequently that with my ripper hooks on my Unimog bucket that I have far more grabbing ability than pulling ability. Beech stumps are my nemesis ;)

EODMSgt

Feeling the Heat
Dec 11, 2018
White Mountain Region, NH
I expect you need some horsepower for that beast? Impressive nevertheless.

I run into it frequently that with my ripper hooks on my Unimog bucket that I have far more grabbing ability than pulling ability. Beech stumps are my nemesis ;)

The 42-horse tractor will handle it just fine.

20200804_132530.jpg

SpaceBus

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2018
Downeast Maine
If you have a decent amount of ballast it is great for moving logs and boulders.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
Foothills of The Adirondacks
Ok, I had to pay for it...and I had to pick it up...but it's here and that's what matters. Going to make life a lot easier on the property.

Wish I was still active duty. I could probably have written this off as some kind of anti-rioter/protestor device.

EA 60 Wicked Root Rake Grapple.

View attachment 262032 View attachment 262033
That sure does make some of your work easier, congratulations.

blackx-runner

Nov 25, 2019
Iowa
You're going to love that. I've got the little brother wicked 55 on my tractor and it's a beast. Next to the tractor itself it's the best money I spent to make my life easier.