Christmas Season

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stax

Minister of Fire
Dec 22, 2010
Southeastern PA
Figured I'd post some holiday shots. Did our annual trip to the tree farm. Norway Spruce it is this year. Men's top hot choir (Men of Harmony) singing at my neighbor's "Light it Up" event. Today, we got 4-6" of the white stuff.
Rob & Christmas Trees.jpg Pulling 2013 Tree.jpg Men of Harmony Christmas 2013.jpg Wood & Snow.jpg Racks Long View.jpg Bear Snowball.jpg

We usually wait until after the snow then wonder why we didn't cut the tree earlier.

Locally I think the expression is Uf Da. Have a great holiday Stax.

Got my lights up yesterday before the storm started ..........

DSCF6514.JPG

Reactions: raybonz
I haven't been a Christmas person really until fairly recently (still hate most of the music). Your pics look like a tradition to set the stage pretty well!

We had our Christmas open house sale the other night. Despite the flu going around and the weather bearing down- we still had a good turnout, good sales, lots of friends and family, and an after party where the neighbor's kid got trashed (fun times).
Here was our setup in the dining room
1492637_10201986821504150_466179870_o.jpg

One of the guests was a buddy from north of here that custom makes knives. He brought the present that the wife and I decided for eachother (he hand makes this Damascus steel). (Check out Jonas Blades)

1490793_10201205571363189_86020276_o.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't been a Christmas person really until fairly recently (still hate most of the music). Your pics look like a tradition to set the stage pretty well!

We had our Christmas open house sale the other night. Despite the flu going around and the weather bearing down- we still had a good turnout, good sales, lots of friends and family, and an after party where the neighbor's kid got trashed (fun times).
Here was our setup in the dining room

One of the guests was a buddy from north of here that custom makes knives. He brought the present that the wife and I decided for eachother (he hand makes this Damascus steel). (Check out Jonas Blades)

Soooooo..wanna house swap? I am loving your dining room...

Merry Christmas everyone! AP I love your pottery!

Attachments

• Xmas2013.jpg
    Xmas2013.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 125
Love the exposed beams. How do you like your Alderlea?
Thanks the lower part of my home is log.. The T-5 works great with long burns and plenty of heat. I recently filed down the air stop so I can reduce the air more and that helped even out the burn..

Ray

Would you mind sharing more pics? I love rustic homes.
Not really that rustic all the logs are planed and fairly uniform..

Attachments

• IMG_0092.JPG
    IMG_0092.JPG
    401.5 KB · Views: 117
Status
Not open for further replies.