CL,Free wood Saginaw,Mi,75-100 face cords,Get It Fast

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRock

Minister of Fire
Oct 25, 2012
Grand Blanc, Mi
Any One close by go get it

free firewood mixed oak, maple, pine, cut into 20-40" sections

I called on it
The guy that lived at the property cut trees for a living, now a crew is clearing out his hoard from the property, but it's 45 miles from me, they had a lot picked up yesterday , guy said 70% is left today , he had a lot of calls, first come first serve

http://saginaw.craigslist.org/zip/3693272648.html

bump

I am in midland that does not sound to bad maybe i will bring the truck to work tomorrow and get some.

Do you have a address and should i bring a saw or is it cut up.

I am in midland that does not sound to bad maybe i will bring the truck to work tomorrow and get some.

Do you have a address and should i bring a saw or is it cut up.
I didn't get an address, click the link n call to see if there is any left, cuz the guy said, the local boys are making several trips and gettin it gone fast.
See post ,cut into 20-40" sections

Status
Not open for further replies.