Clean Pellet Stove Flue

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

PelletPirate

Oct 11, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY
Hi Folks,
I am fed up with trying to hunt down someone to sweep my chimney and what they charge. I just purchased a Wohler 9412 Viper L. I was wondering if anyone has a similar tool and what they use for a brush? I am thinking of getting some type of 6 inch poly brush for a 4 inch stainless steel flue?

Last edited:
Hi Folks,
I am fed up with trying to hunt down someone to sweep my chimney and what they charge. I just purchased a Wohler 9412 Viper L. I was wondering if anyone has a similar tool and what they use for a brush? I am thinking of getting some type of 6 inch poly brush for a 4 inch stainless steel flue?

Do not get a 6" poly brush for 4" pellet pipe. That will never ever ever work, i promise. You need a 4" brush and some pellet rods.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001OAXTYY/?tag=hearthamazon-20