Comforter Wood Stove Brochure....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkoons

Hearth Supporter
Oct 25, 2008
PA
Is uploaded in the Wiki section, got it as a bonus with my Comforter I picked up a few weeks ago, my what a beautiful stove.

Hello Firestarter,

I'd love to hear your thoughts on your Comforter. How is it as a woodstove? I've read that the stove is less efficient as a wood burner than as a coal burner... Warmth? Ease of use? Does it hold a fire overnight? Any thoughts or sharing of your experience will be greatly appreciated. I am looking at a rebuilt Comforter that's absolutely beautiful, but I'm concerned about how well it does with wood, which is what I'm going to burn.

Also, I looked for the Comforter brochure you posted in the Wiki section and I can't find it. Would it be possible for you to post it again?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.