Compressed wood brick option for those in NH/MA

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I'm back to a safe condition, but I have to take it very easy. My immune system, which is poor under the best of conditions, still hasn't recovered, so I can't really leave the house.

I hope you get better soon. I guess it feels good to be out of the hospital.

I’m going to go pick up a few packs of eco bricks shorty. I’m interested to see how they perform in Ariel. (My stove.. I named her Ariel.)
Burn times, heat output.. etc.

Reactions: SpaceBus
I hope you get better soon. I guess it feels good to be out of the hospital.

I’m going to go pick up a few packs of eco bricks shorty. I’m interested to see how they perform in Ariel. (My stove.. I named her Ariel.)
Burn times, heat output.. etc.

This is just a part of my disability and why I am medically retired from the army. I do hope to stay out of the hospital in the future, but I will deal with this for the rest of my life.

The bricks are great! I wouldn't trust the advertised burn times unless you are burning them exclusively. I use them to assist my high moisture content firewood.