New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) Concord NH GS Allegheny Mountain HW

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

bogieb

Minister of Fire
Oct 31, 2014
South Central NH
Never seeen anything but Northeast blend of GS at the Concord, NH Home Depot. Yesterday I saw they had Allegheny Mountain HW, so I grabbed 5 bags to try. They are $6.58/bag and it looks like $308/ton (assuming those tons are the same flavor of GS - but could be NE blend).

Never seeen anything but Northeast blend of GS at the Concord, NH Home Depot. Yesterday I saw they had Allegheny Mountain HW, so I grabbed 5 bags to try. They are $6.58/bag and it looks like $308/ton (assuming those tons are the same flavor of GS - but could be NE blend).
Good. That means they probably have them at the HD near to me too like last year. I’m more than 1/2 way through the 4T I bought last year and they’ve been pretty good. Next month I’ll start watching for the sales. Got them last March for $176 a ton.

Good. That means they probably have them at the HD near to me too like last year. I’m more than 1/2 way through the 4T I bought last year and they’ve been pretty good. Next month I’ll start watching for the sales. Got them last March for $176 a ton.

They ran great in my P43 and put out lots of heat. Still ashey like the NE blend, but I can live with that.