New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) NH Home Depots

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
problem is next winter some of these pellet goughing dealers remember the fools paying thru the nose for crap pellets[or any pellets]
and figure that's the $ number they can start with next season since desperate people pay the price.. hope not..

problem is next winter some of these pellet goughing dealers remember the fools paying thru the nose for crap pellets[or any pellets]
and figure that's the $ number they can start with next season since desperate people pay the price.. hope not..

Glad you said "some"... ;)

Dan

Salem & Londonderry were out yesterday, anybody know if they've got any in stock or plan to?

Salem & Londonderry were out yesterday, anybody know if they've got any in stock or plan to?

Last Friday Salem had stock, so I filled my car. On Monday I went back, and they were out. The guy said they had an open PO and were expecting more, but didn't know when. I called yesterday and still nothing. I didn't check today, because I got a hot tip about Tewksbury. I'll call Salem again on Friday.

Lowes in Cranston RI has a bunch of green team supreme. 294 a ton I DONT THINK SO.

Same price I just paid for Vermont's. A pellet is a pellet, right?

Skibumm, where did you get the Vermont's for that price? They are one of my fav's.

Fallon's had them last weekend. A lot of their pellets were out of stock but I was in the right place at the right time.

in case anyone is looking, the HD in Manchester has FSU's - a couple of pallets on the floor. Didn't inquire how much they had since I wasn't buying, but thought I would pass the word.

HD in Nashua, NH (Exit #6) and HD in Merrimack, NH had both quantities of both Nation's Choice and Green Supreme. Not the greatest but if you need pellets, there they are. HD price was $4.98/bag for the nation's Choice. I didn't ask in the store as I do not need any presently.

I case anyone is looking, Manchester, NH HD has FSU's. Had 2 pallets out when I was there. On a separate note, don't bother going for their 1-day sale on 1-gallon plants for $2.99. Unless you are looking for Arborvitaes - that is all they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.