convection blower problems?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kekaczor

Oct 22, 2010
Southeast CT
HI. My pellet stove seems to do everything right until it's time to blow hot air into the room. I have a quadrafire 1200 classic bay insert. The fire starts pellets feed but the blower never starts. I bypassed the snap disk 1 and that didn't help. I bought a new convection blower and that doesn't help. I don't want to replace the control box but is that my next option? Any ideas what is going on? Thanks in advance.

Have you ruled out wiring harness, connections and rocker switch for room blower speed adjustment?

Thanks for you reply. I'll try the rocker switch today. I've been away so I haven't had a chance to do anything. The wiring harness I checked and I'll double check the connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.