Converting Jøtul GF 300 DV from NG-LP

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jeoexr

Nov 9, 2021
Seattle, wa
Hello, I am converting my Jøtul GF 300 dv from natural gas to propane and following the instructions in the manual, I pulled the Natural gas orifice off but the propane orifice seems to be much different. There is no way to attach it to the gas line or the stove itself. See attached pics (sorry for the mangled brass the large one with the rear thread is the NG which was installed). Anyone have experience with this? Thoughts?
Thanks!
B0FC6202-F049-4DB5-A052-D733941182E1.jpeg

Well Since I don't know how to delete this post or how to report it... An update: I managed to unscrew the rear thread from the NG orifice. Really thought that was one piece- Factory had that sucker on there.

Reactions: Lennox65