Received a call from my dealer that they had to cancel an install today as the unit (Lopi Yankee Bay) would not fit the fireplace of a customer and asked me if I wanted it installed this afternoon. Not 15 minutes prior to this call did I start a fire in the fireplace. As well, I need to clean the flue, vacuum out the fireplace, and plan to paint the brick inserts. I'm somewhat disappointed as now I will have to wait until 1/6 which was the planned install date. I'm sure these additional two plus weeks will mean absolutely nothing once I have the stove but it would have been nice. Well, back to dreaming about the sound of pellets landing in the firepot.