Country PS40 combustion fan just stops

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

HONEYBADGER

Dec 13, 2018
Brogan, Or
Hello folks. I searched around, and didn't find a discussion that suited my issue. Maybe I missed it. Very random times, the combustion blower just shuts down. New proof of fire switch. I have even jumped it across the switch. Stove does not go into shut down. It will be working fine, and combustion blower just shuts off. Red error light flashes twice fast, for proof of flame. When that switch was bad before, stove would go into shut down. ( Stop pellet feed, fire goes out, combustion blower runs for 15 or so min till stove is cooled off, then chit down.) This issue, it just quits with good fire going, and fire smolders out.

Thanks for any help.