Q&A Country Wood Stove Insert

QandA Posted By QandA, Jun 17, 2007 at 6:58 PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QandA

    New Member 2.
    Staff Member

    Nov 27, 2012

    Hi : We just purchased a house with a wood stove insert in the fireplace. The name on the front of the insert (over the cast iron doors) is Country. Do you know who makes this brand? We would like to purchase a screen and replace the doors with cast iron w/ glass inserts if possible (currently the stove has solid cast iron). Thanks.


    Country Stoves Auburn, WA 98071-987 206-735-1100 (area code may have changed)
    You can also get glass from generic manufacturers such as Woodman Associates and Applied Energy Systems at https://www.hearth.com/prod.html

    Link: Hearth.com Products page
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page