Craig's list

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

Feeling the Heat
Oct 28, 2013
Delaware
This could be a good find. I sent email so guess we will see. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387151388.268226.jpg

Can't find this ad... may I ask for a link?

I think when the ad is placed, they need to put in a dollar amount, hence the $1 price tag, I'm sure you'll find he is likely taking bids....but if I'm wrong, and he only wants a dollar....rent a very big truck

I think when the ad is placed, they need to put in a dollar amount, hence the $1 price tag, I'm sure you'll find he is likely taking bids....but if I'm wrong, and he only wants a dollar....rent a very big truck
From ad he said trade. I asked him what he would take money wise. I don't have items to trade lol. Waiting on reply

Strange that he is asking for trades and not $. Let us know what he says. I'm not interested, just curious..

Reactions: Beer Belly

It's not mandatory to enter a price, but if you leave the field blank then the listing won't show up in searches sorted by price.

Reactions: Beer Belly
Common behavior SEEMS to be "$1 listing=make me an offer."

Nope he just asked what wood I was interested in, I said I'd rather go pick up as well.

Never heard back after I said if rather pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.