Craigslist laugh of the day.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
IMG_8379.PNG

Reactions: D8Chumley
If anyone is looking for a killer deal
on 3 inch limbs, but actually needs a pile of brush, I know a guy.

040b5a1c636939f71452090775eec426.jpg

c3ad151d9281ab3c3964ce01f75bdc4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-04-14-40-21.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-04-14-40-21.png
    293.5 KB · Views: 372
  • Screenshot_2017-12-04-14-40-05.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-04-14-40-05.png
    247.3 KB · Views: 330
Reactions: VirginiaIron
Depends on capacity, and whether it has a PTO pump included. These range in price from $800 to over $2000, depending on those two factors, neither of which I can tell from the photos.

We can all see that it is a 6" cylinder and has the pump connected. Are you the seller?

Reactions: Woody5506
We can all see that it is a 6" cylinder and has the pump connected. Are you the seller?
I don't sell stuff on Craigslist. I don't see any pump, the ends of the hoses to which it would be connected are obscured from view. The cylinder looks smaller than 6" to me, but I guess my eyes aren't as good as yours.

Reactions: D8Chumley
I don't sell stuff on Craigslist. I don't see any pump, the ends of the hoses to which it would be connected are obscured from view. The cylinder looks smaller than 6" to me, but I guess my eyes aren't as good as yours.
I guess my eyes are equally as bad, I’m not seeing that either

Depends on capacity, and whether it has a PTO pump included. These range in price from $800 to over $2000, depending on those two factors, neither of which I can tell from the photos.
I'm sorry if I confused anyone. My reply was a failed attempt at sarcasm since I thought Ashful was trying to justify the sellers price as to whether it was a good deal or not. That is why I asked if he was the seller. Using Ashful's logic in his reply, with this $700 splitter, one would think the seller would document all extras or at least include the extras in the photos . Obviously, it is painfully clear in the photos the cylinder isnt 6", maybe the beam is 4", and there are no other extras for your money.

Reactions: Ashful
Therefore, I feel vindicated in making my post that this $700 splitter IS NOT A good deal and a good laugh.

Reactions: VirginiaIron