Craigslist laugh of the day.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Many years of experience, but their last line tells their definition of seasoned.
Screenshot_20180203-205740.jpg

This guy thinks he's going to get someone to pay him for cottonwood.

Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 10.10.58 AM.png

Ok I’ll be right over. I hope the trees are hanging over your neighbor’s house and some power lines too.
C1B826CD-7766-40F4-9CD3-589F8CBC4E4B.jpeg

Need someone to come split a bunch of rounds of terrible firewood (cedar, poplar, alder) then leave half of it for us.

splitwood.PNG

Reactions: Woody5506
Yiiissss!!!

Do I have to dig by myself, or can a friend help?

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk
i have one that's already dug up, but its box elder :)

i have one that's already dug up, but its box elder :)

My cousin has a friend who had some dead ash taken down (ash borer are bad up this way), and the wood was ours for the taking. This thread came to mind. So, I packed up the Poulan, and headed up to the property.

It was felled, bucked, and stacked next to the driveway. The friend met us, and helped us load. There's about 4 cord left down there, and he's going to move them to the driveway (already bucked) for our next trip. Lather, rinse, repeat until gone.

We should start sending these CL people to this guy's house to see how it's done.

If someone actually responds with anything less then a "screw you" I'll tattoo this add on my face. Do you think anyone read this and didn't laugh? almost want to see someone do it and leave the stumps but refuse to pay the $75.

Just stand there with a blank look on your face when he says "$225", and slowly get in your truck, never breaking eye contact, shaking your head slowly... Don't even blink until you've driven away.

Just flick a cigarette butt over the fence, geeze.

Reactions: Ashful
Wow