Daughters fireplace this weekend.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you said so?so someone who spends half his life in medical school ,and saves countless lives is to be ridiculed,pahleeze grow up sir,i don't have time for this nonsense.Maybe one day you can become something you aren't now,
I'm trying to figure out where the ridicule is. I said nothing negative. So no need to get personal.

Does he know you are posting pictures of the inside of his house and describing it on the internet?

Reactions: bholler
I'm trying to figure out where the ridicule is. I said nothing negative. So no need to get personal.

Does he know you are posting pictures of the inside of his house and describing it on the internet?
Funny, I was thinking the same thing. And I do have family like that.

Reactions: bholler
Whatever ,if it wasn't for the negativity here i'd boggle the mind with a few more pictures as it is ,no more.
You might be a smidge too sensitive dude ! He said “it didn’t look huge , might be a prefab.but has a nice fire going catches the Eye “ . He made an observation , pondered the construction, and than complimented the fire 2 times once by actually typing ( it has a NICE fire ) . Several others gave responses with no opinion expressed

So, you are going to take your football, and go home.

Well, goodbye.
Same to ya and good riddance,i don't have time to debate what some perceive as negativity.
Not my fault daughter married well,and other daughter is a doctor.Now in the meantime i'll go sit by that pre fab fireplace that is tiny and enjoy myself this weekend.Ha if you only knew who built this place ,and that pre fab fireplace,LOL,some of you guys are just too funny.

Hey Ed you got personal,only posting is, look closely is a burning fireplace,that's all you get.Leave the rest to the imagination,

Status
Not open for further replies.