December 1st and 60 Degrees

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrsdws

Feeling the Heat
Feb 9, 2011
Central Illinois
I sure don't expect a repeat of last year, but today's high is forecasted for 60 degrees with an overnight low of just 53. Sunday it's supposed to hit 63 and Monday 68!

It gradually cools down during the week but still highs in the 40's. Not too shabby for the first week of December.

Hope everybody gets some of this and sees a little break in their fuel consumption.

According to my thermometer, it got down to 6°F last night, which is the coldest of the season so far. It's 10°F out this morning. I haven't been paying attention to the weather forecasts much yet, but I think it's supposed to warm up for me and then cool back down.

Looking forward to it, light snow right now. High 50's maybe 60 tomorrow. :)

Its been pretty mild here also.

weather1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.