Defiance Masters Choice insert parts.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Roy Ayers

Dec 10, 2018
Rising Sun, MD
My wife and I purchased a house 3 years ago. the house was built in 1988 and has a fire place insert. I have had two companies come out to service the fire place and no one was willing to help. I just pulled the fire place out yesterday to find the make and model since the servicemen told me that their was no markings to identify the fire place. It is a Defiance Masters Choice insert. I need to replace the clips to hold the glass in place on the doors and the fans or blowers need repaired or replacing. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!!

My wife and I purchased a house 3 years ago. the house was built in 1988 and has a fire place insert. I have had two companies come out to service the fire place and no one was willing to help. I just pulled the fire place out yesterday to find the make and model since the servicemen told me that their was no markings to identify the fire place. It is a Defiance Masters Choice insert. I need to replace the clips to hold the glass in place on the doors and the fans or blowers need repaired or replacing. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!!
Roy have you found a source or a solution to the needed clips for holding the glass??