Delta 2 apparently qualifies for tax credit

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gkucera

Jun 17, 2009
Northern California
Hello,
I have been in touch with RSF, and they sent me a pdf signed by the president saying the RSF Delta 2 qualifies. The site doesn't like pdfs, so I can't attach it. I also know the Delta is EPA exempt, which may be bad if you are in an area that may be regulated.
All the best, George

Dave the PDF they are talking about is the manufacturer's certificate certifying that the Delta 2 complies with the tax credit legislation.

GeorgeK said:
Nice site you have there. I would suggest adding the list of qualifying units you sell at the bottom. Here is the quad link, which I do have (though I couldn't find the link on their site when I looked..it may be there now. You can get to the pdf certificate from this.
http://quadrafire.com/Tax_Credit/stimulus-tax-credit-stove.asp

thanks, its a never ending project :)

the only woodstove we offer that doesn't qualify is the Hearthstone Mansfield,
these do qualify however

Equinox #8000 Shelburne #8370 Bennington #8350 Crafsbury #8390 Phoenix #8612 Clydesdale #8490B
Heritage #8021 Clydesdale #8491 Homestead #8570H Morgan #8470B Homestead #8570F Bari #8170
Tribute #8040 Heritage Pellet #8090

Status
Not open for further replies.