Derco Blazer Wood Stove (Grizzly)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrat

Dec 10, 2015
Nebraska
New to the forum and I'm just looking to get some information on my stove that was in my house when i bought it. On the front it says grizzly and in the back it says derco blazer. Any information will help.
Thanks

Attachments

• 20141231_174815-1.jpg
    20141231_174815-1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 2,012
  • 20151210_062305-1-1.jpg
    20151210_062305-1-1.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 595
I looked up (Googled) Derco Stoveworks and found 746 results. Quite sure there would be something in there you could use.

Derco was made here in Michigan and was available in catalytic and non catalytic models. From what I found they quit making stoves or went out of business in the early 1990s. I have not owned one myself but am interested in them and see them from time to time on Craigslist. Almost bought a small steel Grizzly in September but it was gone when I got serious about it. My searches were by model numbers from spec plates shown on Craigslist ads and then searched on search engine to get more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.