New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) Dover, NH LG Granules

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bogieb

Minister of Fire
Oct 31, 2014
South Central NH
CL ad for LG Granules - 1.5 tons for $300. I don't know if he/she would split them up, but that seems to be a pretty good pellet for basically $200/ton

CL ad for LG Granules - 1.5 tons for $300. I don't know if he/she would split them up, but that seems to be a pretty good pellet for basically $200/ton
It always puzzles me how people will throw away a couple of hundred bucks,
rather than hang on to them until next season....
Especially if they buy more to replace them!
They "will" burn! And you own them! (unless of course you sold your stove.. :))

(that is probly a 1-1/2 ton pallet)

If they are moving, and not going to a place with a pellet stove, they should try to sell what they can because the home buyer ain't gonna give extra for the "fuel" as they would need to if they were leaving propane or oil in the tanks. Or, the buyer will show where other pellets were recently going for $100/ton, and only offer that. Lots of stoves on CL too. Who knows,, could be clearing out an estate too. I'm sure some people do sell expired pellets though because they will only burn fresh ==c

Reactions: Orson_Yancey
Status
Not open for further replies.