DuraFlame logs as firestarter?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ... yeah I don't think I want to do that on my only miter. But you gave me an idea. I can use my axe. They don't have to be clean-cut slices, do they!

Bez said:
Thanks ... yeah I don't think I want to do that on my only miter. But you gave me an idea. I can use my axe. They don't have to be clean-cut slices, do they!
No , they dont have to be clean cut. I ended up using a cheap miter saw to get more slices per log. Watch your toes with the axe.

Of course, our sponsor and fellow forum participant NW Fuels - sells the Supercedars....and this year with a special hearth.com label on them!

They are scored in 1/2 and start a fire pretty well

Somewhere on this forum, I found that this sponsor asked for people to try some off these. I emailed him, and received them today. Very professional packaging, good looking. I like the olde tyme trademark. I will certainly give some more feedback when I finally get to make a fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.