DuraTech Class A

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Stanley

Feeling the Heat
Dec 31, 2007
Southern ME
chickfarm.com
Does anyone know if "DuraTech Class A 2100 F HT" comes in long lengths? Like 5 or 6 feet?

ricks said:
Does anyone know if "DuraTech Class A 2100 F HT" comes in long lengths? Like 5 or 6 feet?

Yes, up to 5ft -- go to www.duravent.com and see. I am currently awaiting delivery from www.dynamitebuys.com -- best prices I could find by far. Next Thurs. will be 2wk. mark since I ordered. Nice Garn --good luck !!

Dura Tec and DuraVent are not the same product and will not interchange. Different manufacturers. I wish Garn would supply a more commonly available brand with their units. I had a tough time finding a local supplier here in Michigan. To answer your question regarding available lengths; I have not seen anything linger than 3' from DuraTec. If you find that they do please let me know.

Never heard of "Dura Tec". DuraTech is Simpson Duravent's double wall line.

Status
Not open for further replies.