Ecobrick bio-bricks in ontario

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillz

Oct 14, 2014
ontario canada
Can't seem to find any compressed bricks right now , I like outside Ottawa and have had no luck at all, I've been do Home Depot, crappy tire, tsc no luck.
Any recommendation would be great

Check their websites and see who is your local dealer.

Try on the Québec side. They have them at $3.99 for a box of 10 at Rona. It is made by Facto. They have some in Aylmer, Québec, which is probably closer to you. You can also search on-line for the other stores in Hull and Gatineau.

Last edited:
Around our place (north of Toronto) they have some in the local stores, but I've never seen a full skid. I do a lot of service work for Home Depot so I am in at least one store every day. They certainly do sell fast. A store near me had a skid of kiln dried fire wood on sale, the next day that skid was gone..I think it was about $300 for the skid.

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.