Econoburn Flue Temps

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Will snap some pics later, Taking the kids out on the lake in a bit to see the people ice fishing, then off to go sledding :D

What sort of GPM pumps do you guys have? My primary pump is a Bell and Gossett NRF25 with 25GPM flow on high, The Near pump is a the Grundfoss equivalent, they were selected and installed by the local installer that put the boiler in the supply shop just only had one of each in stock lol... Boiler to Thermal storage is all 2" copper. I feel like 25 gpm should be sufficient.. The temp probe on return is just ziptied to the copper pipe, Is that correct? Seems like it should be in a thermal well of some sort? Always seems to be lagging, the analog temp gauge on the side of my boiler is always 15-20 degrees F lower than the readout and seems to correspond with the thermometer on the storage tank...
Thanks!
Jonathan

Here are some pics I snapped today;
GetAttachmentThumbnail
GetAttachmentThumbnail
GetAttachmentThumbnail
GetAttachmentThumbnail
GetAttachmentThumbnail

That is a differant controler then the one i have ,plus i don't have a flue temp prob.
What year is yours.