Economical wood shed with power poles

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Not 100% finished but gaining ground.
20211019_122808.jpg

That looks fantastic!

Looking good! I can almost smell that power pole from here. Nice neat work esp, with using odds and ends material.
I'm taking suggestions now for tips on looks so if anyone has suggestions feel free.

Hurricane ties and nails brought the total up to $60. Thought about making some as stated earlier but these are fast and simple and I'm still doing well on cost. If I'm under $200 when all is said and done I'm happy.
16348287703136888142446935469038.jpg

Reactions: mcdougy
I'm taking suggestions now for tips on looks so if anyone has suggestions feel free.

Yes; when filled it looks like a million dollars. Nothing needed, just firewood :)

On the other hand, I like the structure stained black, contrasting with the firewood inside. But that is purely personal preference - and stain is not cheap either..

Neighbor just gave me a gal of gray stain.

Reactions: stoveliker