Enerzone Pellet Stove????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ccommons

Aug 26, 2019
Michigan
Hello, new to pellet stoves here and looking to replace my current wood burning furnace. My local dealer has several floor models at a "good price" but I am between two options. One being the Hampton GC60 (which after a simple google search is out of the race) but the other is an Enerzone Cambridge (model EP00075). I can't seem to find hardly any information on an Enerzone pellet stove other than some brochures and flyers and am hoping for some first hand reviews. Is it worth the Enerzone or should I be looking at other dealers in the area??

I would go shopping(with the one that chooses the decor) Look at What the dealers have in your area. You can feel out how thier service and parts may be