Eng lander 25-pdvc pellet stove door gasket

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoe0402

Dec 15, 2015
Pennsylvania
Hi guys my door rope gasket fell apart yesterday and I went to the hardware store todag to get a new one. The piece I took off looks like it's 1/2" so I got that one but when I went to a website to order an extra it said it is 3/4". It definetly doesn't look that big but I bought the stove used so maybe it was replaced with the smaller one? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Hi guys my door rope gasket fell apart yesterday and I went to the hardware store todag to get a new one. The piece I took off looks like it's 1/2" so I got that one but when I went to a website to order an extra it said it is 3/4". It definetly doesn't look that big but I bought the stove used so maybe it was replaced with the smaller one? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

3/4" should be the correct size. If you have multiple hardware stores near you then check them all.. between the 5 stores i have near me, they all carry a different size.

I found mine at true value.. but it was a double gasket. Meaning it had a rope gasket inside of a rope gasket. I had to pull the inner gasket out to be able to shut the door correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.