England’s Stove Works... Great Customer Service....Thanks Corie

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis 2

Nov 29, 2007
western MA
Corie,
Thank you very much for helping me out with my stove problem. I appreciate all your time and effort, and especially your patience with all my questions.
You provided great customer service, stood behind your product 100%, and I will recommend your company to anyone who wants a stove.

Regards
Dennis 2

Dennis 2 said:
Corie,
Thank you very much for helping me out with my stove problem. I appreciate all your time and effort, and especially your patience with all my questions.
You provided great customer service, stood behind your product 100%, and I will recommend your company to anyone who wants a stove.

Regards
Dennis 2

No, no. You don't take us through a few days of trying to figure out your problem and then not telling us what fixed it! :coolsmirk:

Super secret solution! Haha

Glad I could help Dennis, nice chatting with you and I'll definitely be in touch when you get the stove hooked up and burning.

Sounds like the solution is the same as for mine.

Different problem, same solution. There isn't much I can do from here on the wood stoves, unless someone has developed a remote control plasma cutter and MIG welder?

Good on ya for taking care of him. If I mail you a few dollar bills would you drop them off at the QC area on the way to lunch some day? :coolsmirk:

Corie said:

Glad I could help Dennis, nice chatting with you and I'll definitely be in touch when you get the stove hooked up and burning.

Corie,
I am putting an Englander stove up tomorrow, can you Personal message me with your telephone number so I can call you if I have any questions. I should be fine, this is my third time in less than a year I have put in a stove somewhere(Avalon, PE Summit, and now Englander)...I live in NY is that OK?

I have been looking for you in all of the threads, thank god your name was in the title of this
Sweet

Man, this is like grabbing through the TV and grabbing Dave Lennox to come and install my new central heating system.
Where is Lee Iocacca when you need him....I had a problem with my Dodge the other day and.......

Tell ya what, ask us here first.....if Corie keeps answering questions by phone he will put us out of business! :coolsmirk:

This forum is the best but sometimes you just can't beat the phone......

I don't think this Forum will ever go out of business, only if the internet gets shut down.....Man is that a scary thought.....No email, no paying all bills online, NO HEARTH.COM!!!!!!!!!
Don't ever "retire" Craig

JFK said:
Don't ever "retire" Craig

Retire? I am already there! But there is another word for it.

Life 2.0

And, since I am generally ahead of the curve (on politics and the net), I will say I am at Life 2.1.0 beta. Unfortunately, Life 3.0 has never been experienced....or at least never reported back to us! Hopefully I can stave off that "upgrade" for a couple decades.
:coolsmirk:

JFK said:
Corie said:

Corie,
I am putting an Englander stove up tomorrow, can you Personal message me with your telephone number so I can call you if I have any questions. I should be fine, this is my third time in less than a year I have put in a stove somewhere(Avalon, PE Summit, and now Englander)...I live in NY is that OK?

I have been looking for you in all of the threads, thank god your name was in the title of this
Sweet

I think we are starting to strech customer service here

I disagree with the idea of stretching customer service here. I guess we will agree to disagree :)

The more people that hear about their good customer service the better for Englander. I am sure the president of the company would agree..... This is one of the reasons why I bought this stove for my Dad. Good customer service will most of the time sway my choice in that companies favor. Word spreads fast when a company takes care of it's customers, esp in the wood stove business.
I have had two bad experiences with different companies after the sale and because of this I make sure I tell everybody about their bad service...

Keep up the good work England Stove Works Inc!

So Dennis your getting a new stove?

No doubt the customer service is fantastic with Corie and Mike here but alittle transperancy will help the 2 dozen or so people on the forum who just picked up 30's last week.

Corie said:
There isn't much I can do from here on the wood stoves, unless someone has developed a remote control plasma cutter and MIG welder?
Sorry.... Roospike and I were working on that last year for that Osburn in Canada.....(online autopsy)
We got the plasma cutter down but had a problem with the Oxy-acetylene torch (couldn't get the mixture right online)
:red: :coolsmile: :coolgrin: :red:
Where did he go anyway?????

Gunner said:
So Dennis your getting a new stove?

No doubt the customer service is fantastic with Corie and Mike here but alittle transperancy will help the 2 dozen or so people on the forum who just picked up 30's last week.
Gunner , Yes they are , which is above and beyond what I thought they would do . There was a air leak coming from some were on the stove . So they told me to send it back and they would take care of the problem ,and yes they are sending me a new stove. Like I said, they are great people to deal with .
Dennis 2

Glad you got it sorted out and they are taking care of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.