England PVD 25

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Charger66

Nov 12, 2017
Amsterdam, NY
Hello everyone, I have one question for you all, what RPM does the combustion fan motor run at on the England pvd 25 pellet stove right from the factory in 2009? Thanks in advance.

3000rpm .97amp. should have all the specs on the old motor housing. they are very sensitive to the amp draw. the board circuits are designed to handle 1.0amp

Thanks for the reply. I was having Lava forming in the burn area and was wondering if the blower was at fault. I since have found the problem. It ended up being the exhaust ports behind the large plate in the burn area were 95% blocked with ash. I vacuumed them out then blew them out with the blower going and a leaf blower. I also plugged the bottom holes under the burn plate and the top hole over the burn plate. Now it really burns nice. Strong flame and more heat output than it ever had. I want to thank everyone in this forum for their insights and tips it really helped me out a lot. Thank you.

99 times out of 100 its a dirty stove. Now you know and troubleshooting problems will be even easier. ;)